Mattig Management Partners and the Chamber of Commerce Switzerland - Romania (CCE-R) with the kind help of Holcim (Romania) will organise a seminar on Money Collection on Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 10:00 - 14:00.
The seminar will take place at Holcim HQ (169A, Calea Floreasca, Building B, 7th floor, Room Tango).
The seminar will approach the ways and tools to manage companies’ claims (creanţe) by offering answers to the following questions:
- How one can shorten the liquidities conversion cycle in a company?
- How one can reduce the average time of cashing company’s claims?
- What are the legal ways to be used in order to recover claims?
- What are the best claims management practices in different fields of activity?
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to manage challenges as:
- Implementing a claims management system in your company, as an early warning system – steps to follow and case studies;
- Development of internal control and evaluation systems for financial and non-financial indicators - replacement of claims recovering crisis management with a preventive risks management;
- Practical ways to minimize the claims non-cashing risk in different stages of a project - from the preliminary evaluation of a contract to the litigious claims recovery in Court.
The participation fee is 200 RON payable after the event. In case of non show-up without announcement with at least 24h before the event, one must pay the fee.
Please be so kind to send your confirmations until February 10, 2011.